Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fighting the Holiday Bulge

I don't know about you, but I can't believe we are already past our Thanksgiving celebrations and on our way to celebrating the Christmas season! Around the holidays at our house there is always enough food for an army! I'm not sure where that comes from, but there aren't that many of us! But if  you don't have a place to go for christmas, stop by, we'll fix a plate for you! :) This year is a little different, I am now 40 lbs lighter and intend to keep it that way! So, what's my strategy?!? Well, first of all, I don't believe in deprivation of any sort! But, I am a true believer in moderation!  So, here's the game plan...keep those portions smaller rather than larger, get some exercise and keep my Fat Fighters close at hand, just in case!
Advanced Formula Fat Fighters
morineb.myitworks.com
Fat Fighters are a life saver for this time of year; they are an all natural formula that I take 15-60 minutes after eating a heavier meal, like the ones that are in my near future.  The great thing about Fat Fighters is that they work in my stomach, so no emergency runs to the bathroom like some of the other products out there on the market; and the best part is they absorb up to 19g of fat and up to 73% of carbohydrates so that your body doesn't!  I tell ya, they have become one of my secret weapons!!! 

Here is how they work:
If you are interested in getting the same great results and a little help getting throughout this holiday season without packing on the pounds, check out morineb.myitworks.com . 

Sign up to be a Loyal Customer and receive Fat Fighters at the wholesale price of $23.

Stay Tuned for my video demonstration of how Fat Fighters work, you'll be amazed!

So, for this holiday season, be HEALTHY, be HAPPY, be GRATEFUL, and above all be a better YOU!
Peace and Blessings!
Morine


p.s. Don't let this happen to you! HAHA! :)
Or Even better try the Here Comes Skinny Claus Package for the same price
*package also includes Ultimate ThermoFit for $109!!!


No comments: