Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Who doesn't like PERKS?!?

Since I have joined the It Works Global family, I have wanted to spread all the good things I have experienced. In the past, I have tried everything from seeing a Naturopath, buying expensive vitamins, working with personal trainers, and nothing has been as successful as what I have experienced in the last few months as far as feeling my best! I am happy to share it with you!



 So what are the perks of being a Loyal Customer???
Well, here they are! It Pays to be Loyal!



  • Being a Loyal Customer is an EXCLUSIVE membership
    • Get Loyal Customer Pricing for LIFE, after completing your 3 month introductory membership terms. LC Pricing gives you a 20-50% discount on all products.
    • After your 3 month introductory membership you will receive FREE SHIPPING for LIFE on your monthly orders!
    • All LC orders over $125 receive FREE SHIPPING!
  • Perks Points
    • Perks Points (10% pre-tax) are earned on the LC price of your entire order; shipping and tax excluded
    • Perk Points are available to redeem for product anytime after your 4th monthly shipment
    • After 6 months of your LC monthly orders, you will receive 50 Bonus Perk Points
    • After 12 months of your LC monthly orders, you will receive 150 Bonus Perk Points
  • Fit Tips
    • As a Loyal Customer you will receive  health advice from our experts once a week
                  Feel free to contact me with any questions, I'd love to help you on your journey!
 It's an amazing one!

No comments: